- Very first, candidates for the capital group that used on offer target education within a Congressional District (a) that contains a young child impoverishment stage higher than 30 % and (b) where UB work had previously served either 10 or less target education or fewer than 150 children within that Congressional region. If this earliest tie-breaker provision exhausts available funds, next no further actions is taken.
- Next, people for the financing band that placed on provide target education within a Congressional section (a) with a child poverty stage greater than 25 percent and (b) where UB work have earlier supported either 15 or fewer target schools or under 200 students within that Congressional area. If this next tie-breaker provision exhausts available resources, subsequently no longer activity try used.
- Third, people in the funding group that put on serve target schools within a Congressional area where UB jobs have previously supported zero target institutes.
In this, we must see any details about you that is into the ethics and performance program (at this time also known as the Federal Awardee overall performance and ethics info System (FAPIIS)), easily accessible through System for honor Management
Mention: Within every one of step one, two, and three on the tie-breaker, if there’s multiple software with similar rating and insufficient funding to aid these programs, the candidate proposing to offer the prospective schools inside the more impoverished Congressional section will be final application recognized and recommended for a honor.
The criteria make reference to Congressional Districts, and reference kid poverty information within Congressional Districts. The newest available kid Poverty data through the U . S . Census for Congressional Districts is for the 117th Congress, and as a consequence, the geographic boundaries useful the tie-breaker tend to be explained your 115th Congress. How many target education supported around the limits of a Congressional area, therefore the wide range of college students supported within these target schools, might be based on the UB Annual overall performance document ( APR to depend the sheer number of target education that get service within Congressional section limits.
Please examine the needs in 2 CFR part 200, Appendix XII, when this offer plus the rest of the government resources you will get surpass $10,000,000
3. danger examination and chosen problems: in keeping with 2 CFR , before awarding funds under this competition the section performs examination the risks posed by people. Under 2 CFR , the assistant may demand certain conditions and, under 2 CFR , in appropriate circumstances, risky problems on an offer in the event the applicant free Korean sex dating or grantee isn’t economically secure; have a brief history of unsatisfactory performance; enjoys a financial or any other control system that will not meet with the standards in 2 CFR part 200, subpart D; has never fulfilled the ailments of a prior grant; or is if not perhaps not responsible.
4. Integrity and Performance program: if you’re chosen under this competitors for a honor that more than the course regarding the job course may surpass the simplified exchange limit (presently $250,000), under 2 CFR (a)(2), we must making a wisdom regarding your ethics, business ethics, and record of performance under Federal awards-that was, the danger presented by you as an applicant-before we generate a honor. Chances are you’ll review and touch upon any information about yourself that a Federal agencies formerly registered which is presently in FAPIIS.
Take note that, if full value of your own currently energetic grants, cooperative agreements, and procurement agreements from the Federal Government surpasses $10,000,000, the revealing demands in 2 CFR part 200, Appendix XII, require that you report specific integrity suggestions to FAPIIS semiannually.